Actuarial Innovation Committee
Welcome to the Actuarial Innovation Committee of the ASHK. The Committee is newly formed in 2019 with the following objectives and deliverables:
- To promote and facilitate exchanges of view, opinions, research and practice among ASHK members on actuarial innovation and technology developments that are relevant to the members.
- To collaborate, on behalf of ASHK, with relevant regulatory, industry, and technology companies on innovation matters relevant to the members.
- To demonstrate the actuarial profession to play major role in supporting innovation and technology developments in Actuarial profession.
- To promote practical applications and practices in Actuarial profession through research and study.
- To provide recommendations to Council on the development and maintenance of actuarial guidelines in response to latest innovative development that affects the profession.
- To monitor innovative practice and development that are relevant to members' professional practice and advise Council as needed.
- To organise actuarial innovation conference at appropriate time.
- To conduct meetings with the IIA, HKFI and relevant technology companies to maintain a healthy dialogue reflecting ASHK's views on innovation matters related to the Actuarial profession and convey the latest development to the ASHK Council for discussion.
- To review existing actuarial guidelines and make recommendations to Council.