Professional Matters Committee
Welcome to the Professional Matters Committee of the ASHK. This Committee is responsible for updating and ensuring currency of the ASHK’s By-laws, Professional Standards and Actuarial Guidance Notes. As regards disciplinary matters in relation to members, the Committee makes recommendations to the Council regarding actions as it deems appropriate in accordance with the ASHK’s Disciplinary Procedures.
- Review and approve proposed new and amendments to existing By-Laws and Actuarial Guidance Notes, and make recommendations to Council.
- Develop new and update existing Professional Standards and Professional Code of Conduct as requested by Council or deemed appropriate by the Committee.
- Develop new and update existing CPD requirements and perform annual audit of CPD fulfilment on members.
- Organise professionalism courses for members.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Council.
Mr. William Man
Mr. Jeff Lau
Deadline for Comments: 31 July 2010