Welcome to the Non-Life Committee of the ASHK. To foster the understanding of how general insurance actuaries can add value to insurance companies, we strive for raising actuaries’ profile in Hong Kong through relationship establishment with local insurance associations such as Hong Kong Federation of Insurance (HKFI).
- Support Council on activities with non-life insurance content.
- Promote and facilitate industry exchanges of view, opinions, research and practice among ASHK members on regulations and guidance that are relevant to Hong Kong non-life insurance industry.
- Maintain on behalf of ASHK a healthy dialogue and relationship with relevant regulatory, industry, and other professional bodies on matters that ASHK has identified as relevant to the members.
- Promote practical actuarial applications in the Hong Kong non-life insurance industry.
- Provide recommendations to Council on the development and maintenance of actuarial guidelines and industry practice that affects the profession.
The GI Seminar 2020 will be postponed to the first quarter of 2021 tenatively. The Committee will co-organize a GI webinar with the Actuaries Institute Australia (IAAust) in the fourth quarter of 2020. Please stay tuned for more information!
No Information Yet.