General Insurance Committee
Welcome to the General Insurance Committee of the ASHK. To foster the understanding of how general insurance actuaries can add value to insurance companies, we strive for raising actuaries’ profile in Hong Kong through relationship establishment with local insurance associations such as Hong Kong Federation of Insurance (HKFI).
- Support Council on activities with general insurance content.
- Promote and facilitate industry exchanges of view, opinions, research and practice among ASHK members on regulations and guidance that are relevant to Hong Kong general insurance industry.
- Maintain on behalf of ASHK a healthy dialogue and relationship with relevant regulatory, industry, and other professional bodies on matters that ASHK has identified as relevant to the members.
- Promote practical actuarial applications in the Hong Kong general insurance industry.
- Provide recommendations to Council on the development and maintenance of actuarial guidelines and industry practice that affects the profession.
Mr. Xavier Lo
Ms. Yisi Lu
Mr. Mark Wylie
Ms. Janet Yang
No Information Yet.